PRP Hair Treatment for hair loss: Does It Work? find out here.
What is Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment for hair loss in men and women?
PRP has been around since the 1980’s but it has become quite trendy recently. In 2006 couple scientists discovered that injecting Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) in troubled area can stimulate growth and healing in the body. PRP contains Growth factors and proteins that are important for promoting tissue healing. PRP therapy can help regrow hair by reversing the process that occurs in Androgenetic Alopecia.
Benefits of PRP
PRP therapy has a number of advantages for patients with hair loss or thinning hair:
- Autologous treatment (using a substance obtained from your own body)
- Simple, non-surgical procedure
- Multiple injections in one treatment
- Procedure typically takes less than an hour
- No downtime after treatment
- Safe, reliable, natural-looking results
SEE THE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS OF THE RESULTS OF PRP TREATMENT WITH ONE OF OUR PATIENTS.
How Many PRP Treatments for the hair will I need to see results?
Many PRP clinics recommend 3-6 treatments. With our superior centrifuge system, we see results after one treatment. The key is the concentration of platelets obtained and the ability to inject actual Platelet RICH Plasma instead of the Platelet POOR Plasma widely offered.
What hair loss conditions can be treated with PRP?
- Androgenetic Alopecia/ Male Pattern Baldness
- Alopecia Areata/ Spot Baldness
- Feminine Androgenetic Alopecia/ Female Pattern Baldness
- Many other conditions resulting in hair loss
Get the hair you want today !
Arizona Infusion Center in Glendale, Az. can help.
Call us for free consultation.